I took a straw poll of Hendon fans behind the goal when Kevin was red-carded and no one made a compelling argument that the decision was wrong.
However, Leroy Griffiths should have been the third Lewes player dismissed after the two Frasers, James on Elliott Brathwaite, Tom on Casey Maclaren committed violent elbow offences, both of which were far worse than the offence for which Chris Seeby was deservedly dismissed.
The first half at Lewes matched the Billericay game at Earlsmead for nastiness, but the second half showed that when we keep our cool and play our brand of football, we are a team to be feared.
Next article in this thread: Re: Consistency by Paul Butler9/2/2015 11:25Mon Feb 9 11:25:47 2015
- Lewes.... by Deadman7/2/2015 19:54Sat Feb 7 19:54:14 2015view thread
- The skipper... by John8/2/2015 01:21Sun Feb 8 01:21:30 2015
- Re: The skipper... by tw9878/2/2015 08:18Sun Feb 8 08:18:31 2015
- Benefit of the doubt by rwakeley8/2/2015 11:22Sun Feb 8 11:22:27 2015
- Not There by Hendon John8/2/2015 13:14Sun Feb 8 13:14:01 2015
- Re: Not There by Deadman8/2/2015 15:07Sun Feb 8 15:07:07 2015
- Consistency by David B9/2/2015 10:00Mon Feb 9 10:00:31 2015
- Re: Consistency by Paul Butler9/2/2015 11:25Mon Feb 9 11:25:47 2015
- Rip Off by Jeff Hill9/2/2015 15:45Mon Feb 9 15:45:30 2015
- Re: Rip Off by Deadman9/2/2015 18:15Mon Feb 9 18:15:40 2015
- Re: Rip Off by John Fordham9/2/2015 17:13Mon Feb 9 17:13:21 2015
- Re: Rip Off by Pink Panther10/2/2015 09:55Tue Feb 10 09:55:27 2015