It's just an alternative
I just put it out there as an alternative, and maybe the difference of someone going on their own who is not in a groupsave deal to go at an affordable price.
From victoria at the best it's £11 each way for a named train or £26.80 for an off peak day return, when you can go from Farringdon for £10.50 return on any train listed. We found out that the line was shut on sunday as we were travelling down to euston, but we were informed that our tickets were being accepted on any line by any train operator so we just headed to victoria.
Amongst the list of trains, the one i quoted to join the one leaving victoria was flagged as part of the £10.50 super off peak day return and doesn't say anything about only using thameslink, but feel free to check at your local station office before deciding on this option.
Next article in this thread: alternative by eddieedd29/1/2015 19:04Thu Jan 29 19:04:16 2015
- Peacehaven Away by John Rice28/1/2015 07:38Wed Jan 28 07:38:55 2015view thread
- Peacehaven Away for £7 each! by jimsredwhiteandgreen28/1/2015 10:37Wed Jan 28 10:37:21 2015
- Re: Peacehaven Away for £7 each! by John28/1/2015 18:20Wed Jan 28 18:20:17 2015
- NO St Pancras - Brighton trains by Paul Butler28/1/2015 17:09Wed Jan 28 17:09:38 2015
- Restrictions by Paul Butler28/1/2015 17:21Wed Jan 28 17:21:44 2015
- Possible problem by David B28/1/2015 18:27Wed Jan 28 18:27:06 2015
- Not as bad by David B28/1/2015 21:59Wed Jan 28 21:59:28 2015
- Re: Not as bad by ChrisHFC28/1/2015 22:53Wed Jan 28 22:53:55 2015
- Best thing to do by Paul Butler29/1/2015 00:05Thu Jan 29 00:05:51 2015
- It's just an alternative by jimsredwhiteandgreen29/1/2015 10:30Thu Jan 29 10:30:19 2015
- alternative by eddieedd29/1/2015 19:04Thu Jan 29 19:04:16 2015
- Re: alternative by Jake30/1/2015 12:39Fri Jan 30 12:39:36 2015
- West Hampstead by Jake31/1/2015 07:25Sat Jan 31 07:25:42 2015