Enforced break - a blessing in disguise?
Purely from a footy perspective I wasn't too miffed Saturday was off.
Brian Clough once said, "preparation is relaxation" so who are we to disagree?
Saturday's break and a free week may have been just what the doctor ordered and come at the right time.
Onto Enfield. Past games have had kanikaze tendancies.
Nothing personal but I can't stand the place, the journey, their style, (actually there's a huge amount
of respect in the latter), there is something about them. They can be equally brilliant and medicore, usually in the same game. I find Enfield quite fascinating.
Their form is off having lost 5 in 6. That won't count for anything.
Expecting an un-predictable afternoon.
Next article in this thread: SJP by Paul Butler5/1/2015 23:28Mon Jan 5 23:28:59 2015
- Edgware and SJP by Jeff Hill4/1/2015 12:35Sun Jan 4 12:35:45 2015view thread
- Re: Edgware and SJP by ChrisHFC4/1/2015 14:31Sun Jan 4 14:31:26 2015
- Enforced break - a blessing in disguise? by rwakeley4/1/2015 21:07Sun Jan 4 21:07:45 2015
- SJP by Paul Butler5/1/2015 23:28Mon Jan 5 23:28:59 2015
- Re: SJP by eddieedd7/1/2015 16:56Wed Jan 7 16:56:01 2015
- Re: SJP by Paul Butler7/1/2015 20:41Wed Jan 7 20:41:58 2015
- SJP by Rob Morris8/1/2015 12:32Thu Jan 8 12:32:04 2015