Re: Edgware and SJP
I too went to SJP yesterday - two lower-midtable sides played a match the quality of which IMHO would have graced a league one level higher, if not two.
Several of us agreed that there is a lot to do to bring SJP up to a suitable level to get the ground grading we require. However we also agreed that, having achieved the necessary ground grading, there is a lot of potential for additional facilities at the ground, and that, like Jeff, we are keen to move in as soon as practicable.
One thing I hadn't expected, or had forgotten after several visits years ago, was the slope from end to end.
Next article in this thread: Enforced break - a blessing in disguise? by rwakeley4/1/2015 21:07Sun Jan 4 21:07:45 2015
- Edgware and SJP by Jeff Hill4/1/2015 12:35Sun Jan 4 12:35:45 2015view thread
- Re: Edgware and SJP by ChrisHFC4/1/2015 14:31Sun Jan 4 14:31:26 2015
- Enforced break - a blessing in disguise? by rwakeley4/1/2015 21:07Sun Jan 4 21:07:45 2015
- SJP by Paul Butler5/1/2015 23:28Mon Jan 5 23:28:59 2015
- Re: SJP by eddieedd7/1/2015 16:56Wed Jan 7 16:56:01 2015
- Re: SJP by Paul Butler7/1/2015 20:41Wed Jan 7 20:41:58 2015
- SJP by Rob Morris8/1/2015 12:32Thu Jan 8 12:32:04 2015