Guess The Attendance on Saturday
Right one and all. The big promoted game vs Finchley & Wingate is fast approaching. Like many others who have put in a fair bit of effort to get this game advertised via various sources, I've been asked on many occasion " What do you think the attendance will be"?
Truthfully, i've got no idea but anything less than 600 will be very disappointing. But on the other hand I think we could be very surprised.
I'm going to sit on the fence and say 852.
What do you think ???
Next article in this thread: Re: Guess the Attendance on Saturday by mike cox24/12/2014 15:56Wed Dec 24 15:56:26 2014
- Guess The Attendance on Saturday by jimsredwhiteandgreen24/12/2014 13:05Wed Dec 24 13:05:33 2014view thread
- Re: Guess the Attendance on Saturday by mike cox24/12/2014 15:56Wed Dec 24 15:56:26 2014
- Re: Guess the Attendance on Saturday by John Fordham24/12/2014 17:20Wed Dec 24 17:20:59 2014
- Re: Guess the Attendance on Saturday by John Fordham26/12/2014 11:16Fri Dec 26 11:16:02 2014
- Re: Guess the Attendance on Saturday by Deadman24/12/2014 22:14Wed Dec 24 22:14:52 2014
- weather watch by Dorset Don26/12/2014 18:03Fri Dec 26 18:03:18 2014
- Re: weather watch by Deadman27/12/2014 09:24Sat Dec 27 09:24:01 2014
- cheers for the update. by Dorset Don27/12/2014 09:39Sat Dec 27 09:39:40 2014
- Re: cheers for the update. by Deadman27/12/2014 10:04Sat Dec 27 10:04:26 2014
- Re: cheers for the update. by Dorset Don27/12/2014 10:09Sat Dec 27 10:09:17 2014
- Re: cheers for the update. by Deadman27/12/2014 10:15Sat Dec 27 10:15:40 2014
- Bizarre Day.... by Deadman27/12/2014 18:14Sat Dec 27 18:14:08 2014
- Thank You by John Rice27/12/2014 18:31Sat Dec 27 18:31:17 2014
- today's game by Dorset Don27/12/2014 20:47Sat Dec 27 20:47:52 2014
- Collecting for the Cause by rwakeley28/12/2014 00:33Sun Dec 28 00:33:01 2014