Never gave ourselves a chance. Strange formation, poor delivery when one of the few opportunities arose, easy passes going astray, blue away kit (?) and piss poor away support.
They tried to kick us off the park for the first 20 minutes or so until Ollie showed we could dish it out as well.
Definite handball in the scramble for their goal.
Very nice stadium in a toilet of a town.
Seemed like I was the only mug paying full price for everything, what with crusty concessions on everything from travel to admission, even comp tickets floating about. And a quid for a kit kat.
See you on Tuesday.
Next article in this thread: Re: Ebbsfleet Yesterday by SteveHFC30/11/2014 14:24Sun Nov 30 14:24:47 2014
- Ebbsfleet Away by John Rice19/11/2014 20:21Wed Nov 19 20:21:19 2014view thread
- Re: Ebbsfleet Away by admiral4626/11/2014 09:15Wed Nov 26 09:15:46 2014
- Ebbsfleet away by richhend26/11/2014 11:00Wed Nov 26 11:00:05 2014
- Re: Ebbsfleet away by admiral4628/11/2014 10:02Fri Nov 28 10:02:23 2014
- Ebbsfleet Yesterday by Jeff Hill30/11/2014 13:28Sun Nov 30 13:28:16 2014
- Re: Ebbsfleet Yesterday by SteveHFC30/11/2014 14:24Sun Nov 30 14:24:47 2014
- Ebbsfleet Yesterday by rwakeley30/11/2014 14:58Sun Nov 30 14:58:45 2014
- Re: Ebbsfleet Yesterday by John30/11/2014 21:34Sun Nov 30 21:34:12 2014