Paul - Couldn't agree with you more on everything you wrote.
I think some think we have a match attending fan base of 600 or so and only 150 turn up week in week out. We all know this is not the case and therefore John Rice, along with myself will try every avenue possible from now on to see the home gates increased.
If any of you have any possible ideas, we would be happy to hear of them. Awareness to the local primary schools / high schools and colleges around the area is the start, where some of these new day trippers could become regulars.
As Paul said, there are many factors which all add up to our disadvantage in attracting new support to the games, so we must try and get around this. I won't bore you all on here now of our aims to get round this but we will become more active in our marketing campaigns to promote Hendon FC, and fingers crossed it will pay off over the next few months or so.
Next article in this thread: Re: To paraphrase The Beatles, Yesterday all my troubles were not far away, from Harrow .. by Deadman17/11/2014 16:11Mon Nov 17 16:11:27 2014
- Worthing game by John Fordham16/11/2014 18:06Sun Nov 16 18:06:44 2014view thread
- RE; Worthing game by mike cox16/11/2014 19:16Sun Nov 16 19:16:51 2014
- Re: RE; Worthing game by Anonymous16/11/2014 21:42Sun Nov 16 21:42:10 2014
- Re: RE; Worthing game by John Fordham17/11/2014 10:02Mon Nov 17 10:02:16 2014
- To paraphrase The Beatles, Yesterday all my troubl… by David B16/11/2014 19:50Sun Nov 16 19:50:18 2014
- Re: To paraphrase The Beatles, Yesterday all my tr… by dw16/11/2014 23:02Sun Nov 16 23:02:59 2014
- Re: To paraphrase The Beatles, Yesterday all my tr… by Paul Butler17/11/2014 10:01Mon Nov 17 10:01:21 2014
- Saturday's attendance by jimsredwhiteandgreen17/11/2014 16:40Mon Nov 17 16:40:44 2014
- Re: To paraphrase The Beatles, Yesterday all my tr… by Deadman17/11/2014 16:11Mon Nov 17 16:11:27 2014
- Worthing by Deadman17/11/2014 16:24Mon Nov 17 16:24:16 2014