This was a really good performance and went some considerable way to justifying the team selection at Staines. The link play between Da Costa and Taggart caused a lot of problems for Worthing and created a number of good openings. With a little more drive/fitness, Da Costa (I hope the spelling is correct...) could get quite a few goals as well as assists from left wing. His finish on Saturday was very calm. I liked lots of aspects of the performance but this week I've especially enjoyed Dean's work behind the front man. He made a few mistakes in the first half but he didn't let those get him down and kept at it. He seems a very positive character was having the crack with his team-mates. Overall the Hendon midfield dominated throughout and simply wore Worthing down.
In terms of crowd, I agree the traffic caused a lot of problems. I ditched the car the other side of South Harrow high street and walked 15 mins to the ground.
- Worthing game by John Fordham16/11/2014 18:06Sun Nov 16 18:06:44 2014view thread
- RE; Worthing game by mike cox16/11/2014 19:16Sun Nov 16 19:16:51 2014
- Re: RE; Worthing game by Anonymous16/11/2014 21:42Sun Nov 16 21:42:10 2014
- Re: RE; Worthing game by John Fordham17/11/2014 10:02Mon Nov 17 10:02:16 2014
- To paraphrase The Beatles, Yesterday all my troubl… by David B16/11/2014 19:50Sun Nov 16 19:50:18 2014
- Re: To paraphrase The Beatles, Yesterday all my tr… by dw16/11/2014 23:02Sun Nov 16 23:02:59 2014
- Re: To paraphrase The Beatles, Yesterday all my tr… by Paul Butler17/11/2014 10:01Mon Nov 17 10:01:21 2014
- Saturday's attendance by jimsredwhiteandgreen17/11/2014 16:40Mon Nov 17 16:40:44 2014
- Re: To paraphrase The Beatles, Yesterday all my tr… by Deadman17/11/2014 16:11Mon Nov 17 16:11:27 2014
- Worthing by Deadman17/11/2014 16:24Mon Nov 17 16:24:16 2014