Bring it on!
Personally delighted with the draw - possibly the toughest out there. Prize money debates aside, I want us to have a crack at a top flight side and this crew are all but Conference in name.
It's one game of football over ninety minutes and I don't expect us to roll over and die. If we get tonked so what - plenty more to play for. I wanted a stern test to see how good we are. If we're still in contention with 20 to go, could be an interesting outcome.
A tenner out of Charing Cross, the ground 400 yards from the station, down Railway Road. I saw Kent and my immediate response was another thirty/forty quid. I'll never understand these train fares as long as I live.
The lads have earned the right to pitt their wits against these sides. It's what cup football is all about - I would rather have this than another side below us in the pyramid.
Looking forward to it.
Next article in this thread: Ebbsfleet Away by jimsredwhiteandgreen17/11/2014 16:29Mon Nov 17 16:29:35 2014
- Ebbsfleet by John Fordham17/11/2014 13:42Mon Nov 17 13:42:46 2014view thread
- Re: Ebbsfleet by SteveHFC17/11/2014 13:51Mon Nov 17 13:51:31 2014
- Bank Loan Required by Jeff Hill17/11/2014 13:50Mon Nov 17 13:50:39 2014
- Re: Bank Loan Required by John Fordham17/11/2014 15:16Mon Nov 17 15:16:41 2014
- Bring it on! by rwakeley17/11/2014 14:26Mon Nov 17 14:26:43 2014
- Ebbsfleet Away by jimsredwhiteandgreen17/11/2014 16:29Mon Nov 17 16:29:35 2014