I can see the point aswell.
In Sweden it is about £22 for one Allsvenskan game (highest league) seated and I think that is to much.
I have been in UK to watch football (Hendon among others) and League one teams to charge 25 pound (and this was probably 5 years ago or something like that). I have not watched a premier league game but I would love to do so (but £60-70 for 1 game) says no to me. There are cheaper aswell but if I gonna watch one it will be someting with the bigger teams (Man United, Man City, Chelsea, Arseanl, Tottenham, Liverpool) involving 2 of these teams.
And when I spook to co workers about what it cost to watch Hendon they just shook thier heads.
I could subscribe here in sweden to watch all EPL games for something like £40 / month but since my favorit team Bolton went out of EPL I have not even consider it.
If there is a good game there will be a good stream waiting somewhere.
And is evil for all the broadcasters that pay to show games.
I went often to football when I was younger but it was cheaper and there was no streams for it.
the swedish hendon fan
Next article in this thread: Tin Pot Cups and Prices by alan ainsworth4/10/2014 16:55Sat Oct 4 16:55:22 2014
- minor cup games by Paul Butler3/10/2014 23:35Fri Oct 3 23:35:29 2014view thread
- Re: minor cup games by SteveHFC4/10/2014 00:19Sat Oct 4 00:19:28 2014
- Money is the root of all evil in football - ask He… by David B4/10/2014 11:40Sat Oct 4 11:40:36 2014
- agree by saintetienne4/10/2014 12:51Sat Oct 4 12:51:22 2014
- Tin Pot Cups and Prices by alan ainsworth4/10/2014 16:55Sat Oct 4 16:55:22 2014