If you are coming to Weymouth first Bryan, then the local chippie that I use is called the Sea Chef in King Street, just by the clock tower on the sea-front. Never had any complaints from me!
Widely accepted by the locals as the best is the Marlborough which is situated by the bridge on the harbour.
There isn't a crazy golf on the beach at Weymouth but there is one at the Lodmoor Country Park which is a five minute drive along the sea front.
But surely if you come to Weymouth you have to sample the Dorset Burger Company - a restaurant in King Street......it gets my very personal recommendation!!
There is a chippie in Dorchester town centre but this is about 10-15 minutes walk from the ground.
Hpe this helps Bry! ;-)
Next article in this thread: Re: Essentials by Paul Butler1/10/2014 12:40Wed Oct 1 12:40:09 2014
- v Dorchester Town by Dorset Don30/9/2014 12:46Tue Sep 30 12:46:20 2014view thread
- Important requirements by Bry1/10/2014 06:56Wed Oct 1 06:56:30 2014
- Essentials by Dorset Don1/10/2014 12:38Wed Oct 1 12:38:33 2014
- Re: Essentials by Paul Butler1/10/2014 12:40Wed Oct 1 12:40:09 2014
- Re: Essentials by WeymuffDon1/10/2014 17:09Wed Oct 1 17:09:41 2014
- drinking time by Dorset Don1/10/2014 12:41Wed Oct 1 12:41:33 2014