Alan, I owe you a beer again, was all set to pay the £50ish for the train to Dorchester, but now gone on Megabus and booked the train to Weymouth for £26 return, with the on the day return from Weymouth-Dorchester priced at under a fiver.
Anyone who knows me knows I'm not a fan of coaches to football matches, mainly due to the drinking restrictions.
Next article in this thread: Pub by Dorset Don1/10/2014 12:40Wed Oct 1 12:40:19 2014
- Dorchester Away! by alan ainsworth29/9/2014 12:57Mon Sep 29 12:57:29 2014view thread
- Re: Dorchester Away! by Planet Margate30/9/2014 09:41Tue Sep 30 09:41:23 2014
- Re: Turnstiles by alan ainsworth30/9/2014 12:25Tue Sep 30 12:25:06 2014
- Dorchester Trains by alan ainsworth29/9/2014 13:39Mon Sep 29 13:39:06 2014
- dorchester away by essex don29/9/2014 15:46Mon Sep 29 15:46:03 2014
- MegaBus... but please try to use the Club coach. by alan ainsworth30/9/2014 12:47Tue Sep 30 12:47:38 2014
- megabus by Paul Butler1/10/2014 12:36Wed Oct 1 12:36:22 2014
- Pub by Dorset Don1/10/2014 12:40Wed Oct 1 12:40:19 2014
- Re: Pub by Paul Butler1/10/2014 12:44Wed Oct 1 12:44:41 2014
- Re: dorchester away by SteveHFC29/9/2014 18:47Mon Sep 29 18:47:13 2014