MegaBus... but please try to use the Club coach.
I've never used Megabus, so I know nowt about them.
Dorchester doesn't appear on their list of destinations, but it seems you can get a train one-way to Weymouth for £8 if you book with them. Most singles for that day are £11, but there's an £8 fare coming back as well. You'd still have to get a bus / train / lift from Paul Hutton for the 7 or 8 miles from Weymouth to Dorchester.
It uses SouthWest Trains services. A mite circuitous, via Poole & Bournemouth, but not a much longer journey time than the services I've listed above.
I've no idea how that Megabus deal works, as there are no £8 or even £11 fares to Weymouth showing as available on the Trainline site.
Anyhow... This game is important to the Club. It's a good draw, the game is worth £7,500 to the winner and a tie at Bristol Rovers may be lurking in the hat for the next round.
Dorchester is also a good day out.
Try to use the Club coach service if you can. As you are aware, the Club can't really afford to run coaches at a loss.
Right! I'm off to glory hunt somewhere. Could be the delights of Canvey Island or perhaps Biggleswade Town, who seem a club on the up.
Next article in this thread: megabus by Paul Butler1/10/2014 12:36Wed Oct 1 12:36:22 2014
- Dorchester Away! by alan ainsworth29/9/2014 12:57Mon Sep 29 12:57:29 2014view thread
- Re: Dorchester Away! by Planet Margate30/9/2014 09:41Tue Sep 30 09:41:23 2014
- Re: Turnstiles by alan ainsworth30/9/2014 12:25Tue Sep 30 12:25:06 2014
- Dorchester Trains by alan ainsworth29/9/2014 13:39Mon Sep 29 13:39:06 2014
- dorchester away by essex don29/9/2014 15:46Mon Sep 29 15:46:03 2014
- MegaBus... but please try to use the Club coach. by alan ainsworth30/9/2014 12:47Tue Sep 30 12:47:38 2014
- megabus by Paul Butler1/10/2014 12:36Wed Oct 1 12:36:22 2014
- Pub by Dorset Don1/10/2014 12:40Wed Oct 1 12:40:19 2014
- Re: Pub by Paul Butler1/10/2014 12:44Wed Oct 1 12:44:41 2014
- Re: dorchester away by SteveHFC29/9/2014 18:47Mon Sep 29 18:47:13 2014