v Dorchester Town
Although I live in Weymouth/Bournemouth, I still work in Dorchester so if anyone wants to know anything, where to drink, where to eat, car parking, just email me and I'll be happy to oblige.
If you are coming down for the day, can I suggest a morning visit or drop-off at the Weymouth seaside (again happy to recommend pubs and eateries on here) before a 10 minute drive to Dorchester, or two stops on the train if you prefer.
You can very safely assume that all of the Hutton clan, + hangers-on will be at the game. Bring it on!
As the gaffer said yesterday though, it's important for the team to stay focussed as there are a couple of equally important league games coming up before the Cup day out.
We are the famous....the famous Hendon!!
Next article in this thread: Important requirements by Bry1/10/2014 06:56Wed Oct 1 06:56:30 2014
- v Dorchester Town by Dorset Don30/9/2014 12:46Tue Sep 30 12:46:20 2014view thread
- Important requirements by Bry1/10/2014 06:56Wed Oct 1 06:56:30 2014
- Essentials by Dorset Don1/10/2014 12:38Wed Oct 1 12:38:33 2014
- Re: Essentials by Paul Butler1/10/2014 12:40Wed Oct 1 12:40:09 2014
- Re: Essentials by WeymuffDon1/10/2014 17:09Wed Oct 1 17:09:41 2014
- drinking time by Dorset Don1/10/2014 12:41Wed Oct 1 12:41:33 2014