That really is utter balderdash!
Arguably worse than the draw against Telford in 2008.
Telford was at least sort of justified, as the "South-East Hat" looked potentially light on decent teams. Only a couple of the dozen or so Connie South sides won their initial ties on the Saturday and a surfeit of "gimmes" for Ryman Premier teams would've seen discontent Oop North. The FA decided on a "South-East & Midlands Hat."
There's no justification for this schlep at all. There are at least a dozen, arguably thirteen or fourteen, "South-West Hat" balls in that draw. They should have gone in their own bag.
Cracking day out, though!
Next article in this thread: Re: Dorchester Away! by Planet Margate30/9/2014 09:41Tue Sep 30 09:41:23 2014
- Dorchester Away! by alan ainsworth29/9/2014 12:57Mon Sep 29 12:57:29 2014view thread
- Re: Dorchester Away! by Planet Margate30/9/2014 09:41Tue Sep 30 09:41:23 2014
- Re: Turnstiles by alan ainsworth30/9/2014 12:25Tue Sep 30 12:25:06 2014
- Dorchester Trains by alan ainsworth29/9/2014 13:39Mon Sep 29 13:39:06 2014
- dorchester away by essex don29/9/2014 15:46Mon Sep 29 15:46:03 2014
- MegaBus... but please try to use the Club coach. by alan ainsworth30/9/2014 12:47Tue Sep 30 12:47:38 2014
- megabus by Paul Butler1/10/2014 12:36Wed Oct 1 12:36:22 2014
- Pub by Dorset Don1/10/2014 12:40Wed Oct 1 12:40:19 2014
- Re: Pub by Paul Butler1/10/2014 12:44Wed Oct 1 12:44:41 2014
- Re: dorchester away by SteveHFC29/9/2014 18:47Mon Sep 29 18:47:13 2014