Whatever was said and done at half-time tonight certainly worked. A match that started so brightly for Hendon had, by half-time, plumbed the depths as far as Hendon were concerned. Peacehaven and Telscombe simply tore us apart, and but for a bit of luck and last ditch defending could have been out of sight. An interval reorganisation back to 4-4-2 (it appeared) provided a highly entertaining and balanced 2nd half and two great goals. 20 points by 8th September - unbelievable but true!
Next article in this thread: Unsung hero by rwakeley8/9/2014 23:59Mon Sep 8 23:59:43 2014
- Half-time tonic by dw8/9/2014 23:30Mon Sep 8 23:30:24 2014view thread
- Unsung hero by rwakeley8/9/2014 23:59Mon Sep 8 23:59:43 2014
- Re: Unsung hero by John9/9/2014 00:07Tue Sep 9 00:07:34 2014
- Re: Unsung hero by SteveHFC9/9/2014 00:14Tue Sep 9 00:14:16 2014
- Re: Unsung hero by Paul Butler11/9/2014 01:42Thu Sep 11 01:42:55 2014