Still (having sobered up) fail to see the logic or reasoning for this - I've never seen stewards anywhere near the stand at Hampton behind the goal, what's the difference?
And just because someone is an unpaid volunteer they don't have to act like a jobsworth, and then spend the second half fishing for a bite once the home side got back into the game, an arsehole is an arsehole whether he's paid or not.
It's unfortunately now on the "places to avoid" list along with Hornchurch (can't get behind the goal unless you're a mile away) and East Thurrock (arse end of nowhere) which is a shame as it's a decent ground if used properly, and the Wimbledon improvements have aesthetically done it the world of good.
Next article in this thread: Re: Kingstonian by Hendonboy8/9/2014 21:03Mon Sep 8 21:03:53 2014
- Kingstonian by Paul Butler7/9/2014 01:07Sun Sep 7 01:07:33 2014view thread
- Re: Kingstonian by Oxford K7/9/2014 14:55Sun Sep 7 14:55:21 2014
- Re: Kingstonian by Colchester Don7/9/2014 20:26Sun Sep 7 20:26:16 2014
- Re: Kingstonian by Paul Butler8/9/2014 01:05Mon Sep 8 01:05:21 2014
- Re: Kingstonian by Hendonboy8/9/2014 21:03Mon Sep 8 21:03:53 2014
- Fussball Geheime Staatspolizei by alan ainsworth8/9/2014 16:04Mon Sep 8 16:04:33 2014
- A real team effort by rwakeley7/9/2014 11:39Sun Sep 7 11:39:37 2014