"Also - what an absolute joke that we weren't allowed behind the goal, as told by a jobsworth tit of a steward, used to like Kingstonian but now hope the Wombles sell the ground to Tesco's after they move back to Wimbledon"
Popped on here to see what your fans were thinking about yesterday's superb game...only to stumble on this diatribe. I can only hope, given the time of the posting, that you were severely the worse for wear when you wrote it.
For the record, the "jobsworth tit of a steward" is an unpaid K's fan - as all our stewards are - who is unable to open the seated end due to the law of the land. We absolutely HATE that we can't stand behind the goal, as K's fans have always done, particularly as that is our 'home' end - the end we traditionally attacked in the second half. Our stewards would love to be able to open it up, but they are not allowed to do so.
I thought it was a great game - your side's passing game a joy to watch as always. Best of luck for the rest of the season.
The Kingston Road End (blog)
Next article in this thread: Re: Kingstonian by Colchester Don7/9/2014 20:26Sun Sep 7 20:26:16 2014
- Kingstonian by Paul Butler7/9/2014 01:07Sun Sep 7 01:07:33 2014view thread
- Re: Kingstonian by Oxford K7/9/2014 14:55Sun Sep 7 14:55:21 2014
- Re: Kingstonian by Colchester Don7/9/2014 20:26Sun Sep 7 20:26:16 2014
- Re: Kingstonian by Paul Butler8/9/2014 01:05Mon Sep 8 01:05:21 2014
- Re: Kingstonian by Hendonboy8/9/2014 21:03Mon Sep 8 21:03:53 2014
- Fussball Geheime Staatspolizei by alan ainsworth8/9/2014 16:04Mon Sep 8 16:04:33 2014
- A real team effort by rwakeley7/9/2014 11:39Sun Sep 7 11:39:37 2014