Lucky to get a point in the end after dominating the first hour and being 2-0 up and cruising, it just seemed to all go wrong after scoring the penalty, we became sloppy, and really had to dig deep to cling on. Referee was awful, as usual, and the second yellow card for Ollie was a joke, surely if you get booked for kicking the ball away the ball actually has to go somewhere? It travelled five yards at the most, and didn't stop them taking a quick free kick. Having said all that, they are unbeaten, their 7 was a cheat of the highest order, spent more time on his arse than his feet, and they are definitely one of the best sides in this league, so probably all in all a decent point away from home.
Also - what an absolute joke that we weren't allowed behind the goal, as told by a jobsworth tit of a steward, used to like Kingstonian but now hope the Wombles sell the ground to Tesco's after they move back to Wimbledon.
Next article in this thread: Re: Kingstonian by Oxford K7/9/2014 14:55Sun Sep 7 14:55:21 2014
- Kingstonian by Paul Butler7/9/2014 01:07Sun Sep 7 01:07:33 2014view thread
- Re: Kingstonian by Oxford K7/9/2014 14:55Sun Sep 7 14:55:21 2014
- Re: Kingstonian by Colchester Don7/9/2014 20:26Sun Sep 7 20:26:16 2014
- Re: Kingstonian by Paul Butler8/9/2014 01:05Mon Sep 8 01:05:21 2014
- Re: Kingstonian by Hendonboy8/9/2014 21:03Mon Sep 8 21:03:53 2014
- Fussball Geheime Staatspolizei by alan ainsworth8/9/2014 16:04Mon Sep 8 16:04:33 2014
- A real team effort by rwakeley7/9/2014 11:39Sun Sep 7 11:39:37 2014