I have been on the sponsored slim but am calling it a day. It's not working for me (I've put weight on for the second week running). I'm following the rules and I've given up chocolate, curries, Chinese, chips, alcohol. I'm now walking 4 miles a day but it ain't happening. I'm just hungry and miserable.
So thanks to those who have sponsored me (your money is safe) and thanks to John Rice for setting the scheme up. Apologies to the club and GOSH for failing to raise any money.
I wish the others continued success with it.
Next article in this thread: Re: Slimmers by John Rice19/7/2014 09:33Sat Jul 19 09:33:07 2014
- Slimmers by John Rice16/7/2014 13:53Wed Jul 16 13:53:40 2014view thread
- Re: Slimmers by Paul Butler19/7/2014 00:21Sat Jul 19 00:21:15 2014
- Re: Slimmers by Jeff Hill19/7/2014 02:14Sat Jul 19 02:14:13 2014
- Re: Slimmers by John Rice19/7/2014 09:33Sat Jul 19 09:33:07 2014
- Re: Slimmers by John Rice21/7/2014 10:52Mon Jul 21 10:52:56 2014
- Re: Slimmers by Jeff Hill21/7/2014 16:16Mon Jul 21 16:16:03 2014
- Re: Slimmers by SteveHFC21/7/2014 20:01Mon Jul 21 20:01:00 2014
- Re: Slimmers by John Fordham21/7/2014 20:39Mon Jul 21 20:39:16 2014
- Re: Slimmers by John Rice21/7/2014 16:34Mon Jul 21 16:34:57 2014
- re: Slimmers by alan ainsworth21/7/2014 18:46Mon Jul 21 18:46:20 2014
- Re: re: Slimmers by John Rice21/7/2014 19:16Mon Jul 21 19:16:04 2014
- re: Edgware by alan ainsworth21/7/2014 19:49Mon Jul 21 19:49:34 2014
- re; Odds by alan ainsworth21/7/2014 19:51Mon Jul 21 19:51:34 2014
- Re: re; Odds by Paul Butler21/7/2014 20:14Mon Jul 21 20:14:20 2014