Re: Maidstone away
Have to agree with Paul's sentiments regarding the seaside trips - I've enjoyed the days out I've had over the past couple of years. It is disappointing they've all fallen in the winter period.
But at the end of the day, we make those trips to hopefully see Hendon pick up 3 points - anything else - walks along the seafront, pubs etc is a bonus for me.
Agree with Pink Panther on Maidstone. All of us who went last season will remember how wet it was, but we all travelled in the knowledge the game would be on, something we can look forward to in the future once we are able to play at SJP.
Greensnet - The Official Hendon FC Website
Hendon FC Supporters Trust Official Website
Next article in this thread: Re: Maidstone away by Paul Butler19/7/2014 00:15Sat Jul 19 00:15:48 2014
- Fixtures released by John Fordham17/7/2014 11:48Thu Jul 17 11:48:05 2014view thread
- Re: Fixtures released by Paul Butler17/7/2014 11:54Thu Jul 17 11:54:39 2014
- Re: Fixtures released by Jeff Hill18/7/2014 13:20Fri Jul 18 13:20:07 2014
- Re: Fixtures released by Paul Butler19/7/2014 00:18Sat Jul 19 00:18:53 2014
- Maidstone away by Pink Panther18/7/2014 11:43Fri Jul 18 11:43:54 2014
- Re: Maidstone away by SteveHFC18/7/2014 18:29Fri Jul 18 18:29:50 2014
- Re: Maidstone away by Paul Butler19/7/2014 00:15Sat Jul 19 00:15:48 2014
- Re: Maidstone away by Pink Panther27/7/2014 11:14Sun Jul 27 11:14:46 2014
- Re: Fixtures released by Paul Butler17/7/2014 12:03Thu Jul 17 12:03:28 2014
- Back on the old treadmill by rwakeley17/7/2014 13:27Thu Jul 17 13:27:07 2014