Paul and I were very close to the incident on Monday and the way in which Michael went down appeared comical at first, and we laughed as a result, it wasn't something we chose to do, it just appeared funny. When the seriousness of the situation became apparent I feared something very bad was unfolding before us and was relieved it was not another Fabrice Muamba or similar.
Best wishes to Michael in his recovery.
Next article in this thread: Re: Michael Peacock by Paul Butler19/4/2014 08:31Sat Apr 19 08:31:16 2014
- Frustration and what ifs by David B15/4/2014 17:23Tue Apr 15 17:23:14 2014view thread
- Re: Frustration and what ifs by Paul Butler15/4/2014 23:13Tue Apr 15 23:13:42 2014
- Frustration etc by Jeff Hill16/4/2014 09:17Wed Apr 16 09:17:18 2014
- Michael Peacock by SteveHFC17/4/2014 13:00Thu Apr 17 13:00:15 2014
- Re: Michael Peacock by m17/4/2014 13:39Thu Apr 17 13:39:52 2014
- Re: Michael Peacock by David B17/4/2014 15:50Thu Apr 17 15:50:11 2014
- Michael Peacock by Jeff Hill17/4/2014 17:15Thu Apr 17 17:15:27 2014
- Re: Michael Peacock by Paul Butler19/4/2014 08:31Sat Apr 19 08:31:16 2014