Re: Frustration and what ifs
The one about not getting the points off the bottom third teams is the most annoying, especially after beating most of the top teams.
The biggest what if for me is what if we hadn't bottled eight points in a week this week from winning positions, stick those points on the table and suddenly we would have had a real chance.
Oh well, have to agree with the final point, Gary continues to work miracles to put us in the top half of the table, shame we don't have our almost usual Cup Final appearance to round off the campaign though, but here's hoping for more miracles from Gary and the management team next season.
Haven't decided whether to go to Bognor or not yet, but will see you all next season if you're not down at the seaside, can't motivate myself to spend money travelling to Earlsmead for a dead rubber against Grays, and I'm in Glasgow the following Saturday.
Next article in this thread: Frustration etc by Jeff Hill16/4/2014 09:17Wed Apr 16 09:17:18 2014
- Frustration and what ifs by David B15/4/2014 17:23Tue Apr 15 17:23:14 2014view thread
- Re: Frustration and what ifs by Paul Butler15/4/2014 23:13Tue Apr 15 23:13:42 2014
- Frustration etc by Jeff Hill16/4/2014 09:17Wed Apr 16 09:17:18 2014
- Michael Peacock by SteveHFC17/4/2014 13:00Thu Apr 17 13:00:15 2014
- Re: Michael Peacock by m17/4/2014 13:39Thu Apr 17 13:39:52 2014
- Re: Michael Peacock by David B17/4/2014 15:50Thu Apr 17 15:50:11 2014
- Michael Peacock by Jeff Hill17/4/2014 17:15Thu Apr 17 17:15:27 2014
- Re: Michael Peacock by Paul Butler19/4/2014 08:31Sat Apr 19 08:31:16 2014