Thanks for the heads-up - it really does make a difference.
Talking of supporters and their quandries, just read up on Alex and Joyce and their milestone.
The taxi journey's, the constant scheduling of routes for wheelchair access, and sheer determination is admirable. Alex if you should read this - you owe me a pint!
As for the lads still in the very much in the mix - several teams above yet to clash.
The lads resolve has surpassed my expectations, the motivations of the staff and the lads own mental strength is clear for all to see.
Looking forward to the next challenge.
Next article in this thread: Re: Thanks Steve by Paul Butler8/4/2014 13:37Tue Apr 8 13:37:45 2014
- Kick-off time Saturday? by rwakeley7/4/2014 17:21Mon Apr 7 17:21:33 2014view thread
- Actual kick-off time by David B11/4/2014 17:30Fri Apr 11 17:30:17 2014
- Update re:- above by rwakeley7/4/2014 18:55Mon Apr 7 18:55:37 2014
- Re: Update re:- above by SteveHFC7/4/2014 22:57Mon Apr 7 22:57:39 2014
- Re: Update re:- above by SteveHFC8/4/2014 00:14Tue Apr 8 00:14:20 2014
- Thanks Steve by rwakeley8/4/2014 11:23Tue Apr 8 11:23:42 2014
- Re: Thanks Steve by Paul Butler8/4/2014 13:37Tue Apr 8 13:37:45 2014
- Re: Thanks Steve by John8/4/2014 15:48Tue Apr 8 15:48:58 2014
- Re: Thanks Steve by Pink Panther10/4/2014 10:13Thu Apr 10 10:13:05 2014
- 15 April 1989 by David B10/4/2014 12:29Thu Apr 10 12:29:43 2014
- 3.07 kick off by Jeff Hill10/4/2014 17:13Thu Apr 10 17:13:13 2014
- I think that ... by Simon11/4/2014 13:46Fri Apr 11 13:46:55 2014