Re: Lewes Away
Cracking away day, cracking performance, really nice town, nice ground, good humoured opposition fans, and the ability to drink on the terraces all add up to making this one of my favourite trips of the season each year.
Have to mention Lee O'Leary, who had the shot handled for the penalty (surely a red card, I said to the ref in the bar afterwards that unlike a Premier League ref at least he booked the right bloke) and absolutely dominated the midfield, never misplacing a pass all night.
Travelled back on the 22.40 train we had been joking about, and had a chat with Sam Flegg on the way, top bloke!
Regardless of whether we can overhaul Maidstone, Kingstonian and Lowestoft (I reckon Dulwich, Bognor and Hornchurch are safe) we can be rightly proud of Gary and the boys for getting us to what looks like a top ten finish.
- Clean Sheets by Simon1/4/2014 22:34Tue Apr 1 22:34:45 2014view thread
- Re: Clean Sheets by ChrisHFC2/4/2014 22:26Wed Apr 2 22:26:07 2014
- Sheer Willpower by rwakeley1/4/2014 23:36Tue Apr 1 23:36:41 2014
- Re: Sheer Willpower by eddieedd2/4/2014 00:05Wed Apr 2 00:05:10 2014
- Re: Sheer Willpower by SteveHFC2/4/2014 01:29Wed Apr 2 01:29:57 2014
- Floodlight Failure by John2/4/2014 09:01Wed Apr 2 09:01:49 2014
- "Blinded by the light" by David B3/4/2014 12:53Thu Apr 3 12:53:36 2014
- Re: Floodlight Failure by ChrisHFC2/4/2014 22:35Wed Apr 2 22:35:27 2014
- Lewes Away by Jeff Hill2/4/2014 12:48Wed Apr 2 12:48:40 2014
- Re: Lewes Away by John2/4/2014 13:52Wed Apr 2 13:52:48 2014
- Re: Lewes Away by Paul Butler2/4/2014 14:20Wed Apr 2 14:20:42 2014