Re: Enfield Game
Rich is absolutely right. Our tactics were wrong for the conditions last night. That, coupled with some poor defending, was our undoing. That said, if one or two of our first half chances had gone in at 0-0, it could have been very different.
I'm a bit concerned that we don't seem to have a plan B if our preferred way of playing doesn't work.
Greensnet - The Official Hendon FC Website
Hendon FC Supporters Trust Official Website
Next article in this thread: The end of the world is nigh ... by David B4/2/2014 12:09Tue Feb 4 12:09:44 2014
- Have we got Wenger Syndrome? by rwakeley3/2/2014 21:51Mon Feb 3 21:51:32 2014view thread
- Enfield Game by richhend3/2/2014 22:40Mon Feb 3 22:40:07 2014
- Enfield Game by richhend3/2/2014 22:39Mon Feb 3 22:39:34 2014
- Re: Enfield Game by SteveHFC4/2/2014 08:35Tue Feb 4 08:35:16 2014
- The end of the world is nigh ... by David B4/2/2014 12:09Tue Feb 4 12:09:44 2014
- Re: Enfield Game by Jeff Hill4/2/2014 09:47Tue Feb 4 09:47:07 2014
- Re: Enfield Game by SteveHFC4/2/2014 10:30Tue Feb 4 10:30:54 2014
- Re: Enfield Game by mike cox4/2/2014 17:04Tue Feb 4 17:04:17 2014
- Re: Enfield Game by Paul Butler5/2/2014 13:28Wed Feb 5 13:28:38 2014