Have to say tonight was a demonstration of how not to play on a heavy pitch. Enfield had it right knocking the ball long for their front men to run on to.
We played tip tap football and got caught on the ball far too often. We have been more than fortunate this season not getting punished for over reliance on the back pass. Tonight the luck ran out.
Next article in this thread: Re: Enfield Game by SteveHFC4/2/2014 08:35Tue Feb 4 08:35:16 2014
- Have we got Wenger Syndrome? by rwakeley3/2/2014 21:51Mon Feb 3 21:51:32 2014view thread
- Enfield Game by richhend3/2/2014 22:40Mon Feb 3 22:40:07 2014
- Enfield Game by richhend3/2/2014 22:39Mon Feb 3 22:39:34 2014
- Re: Enfield Game by SteveHFC4/2/2014 08:35Tue Feb 4 08:35:16 2014
- The end of the world is nigh ... by David B4/2/2014 12:09Tue Feb 4 12:09:44 2014
- Re: Enfield Game by Jeff Hill4/2/2014 09:47Tue Feb 4 09:47:07 2014
- Re: Enfield Game by SteveHFC4/2/2014 10:30Tue Feb 4 10:30:54 2014
- Re: Enfield Game by mike cox4/2/2014 17:04Tue Feb 4 17:04:17 2014
- Re: Enfield Game by Paul Butler5/2/2014 13:28Wed Feb 5 13:28:38 2014