Have we got Wenger Syndrome?
Too many costly points dropped in derby matches - 5 against Wingate - 6 (and their first away win), against Enfield.
I utterly fail to believe we are not a better side - we are - we've shipped in fifteen goals against Enfield in four games. Having seen most these games, we have been dominant - then capitulation - or we've been hit for pace on the break.
The lads have been utterly fantastic of late - which makes results like this even more insidious.
Next article in this thread: Enfield Game by richhend3/2/2014 22:40Mon Feb 3 22:40:07 2014
- Have we got Wenger Syndrome? by rwakeley3/2/2014 21:51Mon Feb 3 21:51:32 2014view thread
- Enfield Game by richhend3/2/2014 22:40Mon Feb 3 22:40:07 2014
- Enfield Game by richhend3/2/2014 22:39Mon Feb 3 22:39:34 2014
- Re: Enfield Game by SteveHFC4/2/2014 08:35Tue Feb 4 08:35:16 2014
- The end of the world is nigh ... by David B4/2/2014 12:09Tue Feb 4 12:09:44 2014
- Re: Enfield Game by Jeff Hill4/2/2014 09:47Tue Feb 4 09:47:07 2014
- Re: Enfield Game by SteveHFC4/2/2014 10:30Tue Feb 4 10:30:54 2014
- Re: Enfield Game by mike cox4/2/2014 17:04Tue Feb 4 17:04:17 2014
- Re: Enfield Game by Paul Butler5/2/2014 13:28Wed Feb 5 13:28:38 2014