Don't believe it...
That's a right pain for me - means for the second week running, I have to travel to at least London, (having purchased tickets) - just to presumably come back again. It's utterly soul destroying - considering whether to bother. Can't just turn around at Marylebone and come back at my leisure as my tickets specify return train times. If I go to London and its off - I then have to amuse myself for a mere eight hours before I can set back. The forecast looks utterly awful.
Obviously can't be helped - but I didn't expect that decision.
Next article in this thread: Re: Lewes pitch by SteveHFC31/1/2014 13:45Fri Jan 31 13:45:27 2014
- Inspection at Lewes by SteveHFC30/1/2014 22:15Thu Jan 30 22:15:21 2014view thread
- Lewes pitch by alan ainsworth31/1/2014 13:19Fri Jan 31 13:19:23 2014
- Lewes pitch by rwakeley31/1/2014 13:34Fri Jan 31 13:34:15 2014
- Re: Lewes pitch by SteveHFC31/1/2014 13:45Fri Jan 31 13:45:27 2014
- You have a similar problem right? by rwakeley31/1/2014 14:13Fri Jan 31 14:13:38 2014
- Re: You have a similar problem right? by SteveHFC31/1/2014 14:36Fri Jan 31 14:36:04 2014