Re: re: Lewes trains.
Thanks for the comments regarding the First Capital Connect fares Alan - that is a very good point. First Capital Connect don't do cheap advance tickets, but they do Super Off Peak Returns on weekends and bank holidays - which are a substantial discount on a standard off peak return price.
I've just had a look and utilising my Network Card I can do Luton to Lewes via Brighton on 2 trains, in just over 2 hours for a mere £15 return - buying on the day. There are 4 FCC trains an hour back to London until just after 8.30pm.
Getting a Network Card (or any other railcard you may be eligible for) is well worth it. The Network Card is £30 a year, and you get an additional 33% off all fares other than advance ones. (Can only use after 10am on weekdays subject to a minimum fare of £13, but can be used at anytime on weekends and bank holidays with no minimum fare).
Greensnet - The Official Hendon FC Website
Hendon FC Supporters Trust Official Website
Next article in this thread: Re: re: Lewes trains. by SteveHFC30/1/2014 10:28Thu Jan 30 10:28:20 2014
- Trains to Lewes by Jeff Hill23/1/2014 18:56Thu Jan 23 18:56:59 2014view thread
- Re: Trains to Lewes by Hendonboy23/1/2014 19:55Thu Jan 23 19:55:57 2014
- Trains to Lewes by Jeff Hill23/1/2014 20:19Thu Jan 23 20:19:19 2014
- Re: Trains to Lewes by SteveHFC23/1/2014 22:04Thu Jan 23 22:04:17 2014
- re: Lewes trains. by alan ainsworth24/1/2014 13:18Fri Jan 24 13:18:32 2014
- Re: re: Lewes trains. by SteveHFC24/1/2014 13:38Fri Jan 24 13:38:38 2014
- Re: re: Lewes trains. by SteveHFC30/1/2014 10:28Thu Jan 30 10:28:20 2014