Trains to Lewes
I've been looking at train fares for Saturday week. There's a direct train leaving Victoria about 1pm, with a return about 5.20, journey being just over an hour. Here's the dilemma, if I book on line now I can do it for £16 return. However, if I buy on the day it'll be about £26. With the weather still a bit iffy I'm not sure whether to chance the cheaper on line ticket (which I believe is non refundable). Also, has anyone used one of the automatic ticket machines that issue your pre-booked ticket? Are they reliable?
I realise that some of you have employee / old codger discounts so the figures don't apply (I sometimes feel I'm the only mug that has to pay full price for everything).
Anyone else considering the train to Lewes?
Next article in this thread: Re: Trains to Lewes by Hendonboy23/1/2014 19:55Thu Jan 23 19:55:57 2014
- Trains to Lewes by Jeff Hill23/1/2014 18:56Thu Jan 23 18:56:59 2014view thread
- Re: Trains to Lewes by Hendonboy23/1/2014 19:55Thu Jan 23 19:55:57 2014
- Trains to Lewes by Jeff Hill23/1/2014 20:19Thu Jan 23 20:19:19 2014
- Re: Trains to Lewes by SteveHFC23/1/2014 22:04Thu Jan 23 22:04:17 2014
- re: Lewes trains. by alan ainsworth24/1/2014 13:18Fri Jan 24 13:18:32 2014
- Re: re: Lewes trains. by SteveHFC24/1/2014 13:38Fri Jan 24 13:38:38 2014
- Re: re: Lewes trains. by SteveHFC30/1/2014 10:28Thu Jan 30 10:28:20 2014