Maidstone travel ?
First and foremost - well done tonight chaps - job well done.
Intending to visit my local train station tomorrow to purchase advance tickets for the festive period.
With regards to Maidstone, and from a personal perspective, it's exceedingly tight. There's replacement buses across the board - my only option, if I do go - is to catch the 5.25pm train out of Maidstone Barracks. I don't know if anybody has prior knowledge as to how long it takes to walk from the ground?
Next article in this thread: Re: Maidstone travel ? by SteveHFC18/12/2013 01:13Wed Dec 18 01:13:39 2013
- Maidstone travel ? by rwakeley17/12/2013 22:07Tue Dec 17 22:07:45 2013view thread
- Re: Maidstone travel ? by SteveHFC18/12/2013 01:13Wed Dec 18 01:13:39 2013
- Thanks Steve by rwakeley18/12/2013 10:25Wed Dec 18 10:25:19 2013
- Walking directions from Maidstone Barracks by SteveHFC18/12/2013 13:30Wed Dec 18 13:30:43 2013
- Maidstone and the Medway by David B18/12/2013 15:32Wed Dec 18 15:32:51 2013
- Re: Thanks Steve by Anonymous18/12/2013 10:42Wed Dec 18 10:42:03 2013