ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.hendonfc.net

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Getting Stoned! by David B21/11 21:06Sat Nov 21 21:06:58 2020view thread

Oldest article: Easy Fundraising - Thank You (and a challenge) by John14/8/2013 15:23Wed Aug 14 15:23:51 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Paul Faulkner by John18/11/2013 09:43Mon Nov 18 09:43:57 2013view thread

Re: Great win today

By Paul Butler (legacy user)18/11/2013 01:24Mon Nov 18 01:24:30 2013In response to Great win today

Views: 3775

There's not many of us who were confident that Anthony Thomas had the attitude or mentality to do a job for us, particularly after the Chelsea friendly, Dulwich home game and league cup defeat at Ruislip, but Gary has stuck by him, always insisted that his attitude in training has been good, and today Gary's faith really paid off, even moreso than the hat trick v Biggleswade. I thought Thomas's overall play was excellent, Jefferson has looked frustrated as a lone front man and seemed enthused to have someone there to run onto his flick ons, and the goal summed it up perfectly, in the defeat at Hampton, Jefferson put that perfect cross in three or four times, but no one was in the box in time. MOTM performance from Anthony IMO, brilliant.

After the defeat at Hampton I was particularly critical of Lee O and Carl, and both were also superb today, Lee's pass to Jefferson for the winner, and Carl's excellently taken goal, capped off very hardworking and disciplined performances, particularly Lee O I thought kept his discipline very well despite being kicked up in the air by a number of late tackles.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Previous thread: New eBay Shop by John Rice5/11/2013 14:54Tue Nov 5 14:54:09 2013view thread