ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.hendonfc.net

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Knackered... by Dorset DonYesterday 12:58Yesterday at 12:58:32view thread

Oldest article: Awards Night by HendonJohn5/5/2013 19:04Sun May 5 19:04:40 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: continuing eProgrammes by Malc12/9/2013 15:22Thu Sep 12 15:22:02 2013view thread

A very happy fan tonight!

By rwakeley (legacy user)15/9/2013 23:47Sun Sep 15 23:47:19 2013In response to Re: FA CUP

Views: 3100

Irrespective of the opponents I thought today we were clinical. I thought that was a pivotal performance. I thought that was a performance which meant something beyond that of more to the eye. I thought that set a template for us going forward. We've got a solid spine down the middle and width on both flanks. The Seeby,Taggart combo working well, and quality delivery in from the left.
Moreover, irrespective of the chosen personnel the chosen individuals are giving carbon-copy performances.
There's competition for places. Better quality opposition will test us, but I maintain we carry more threat. The attitude and application was top drawer.
We're scoring goals and have the potential for clean sheets at the back, that's some ruddy hall-mark.
I don't care some-much-as the 7-1 weaker oppositions stuff today as the endorsement that we have made a significant stride forward as a team.
Very well done to one and all - don't care about the draw - that will care for it's self - let's show Kingstonian our mettle.

rwakeley

reply to this article | return to the front page

Previous thread: Harrow victory by dw9/9/2013 23:48Mon Sep 9 23:48:13 2013view thread