Re: Cheap Train Fares to Bury
I didn't think what they were telling me was correct but there were quite a few emails bouncing between us so in the end I just accepted it. Although I'm sure what you say is correct I'm still not going to chance it.
I haven't used a mainline train in years and don't feel confident sticking to all the hidden terms and conditions.
If I'm unsuccessful in getting a lift I might make a weekend of it and travel to Lowestoft by coach on the Friday, stay in a B&B, returning Sunday.
I believe the Supporters Association runs coaches from time to time, but the last one (Leiston) picked up from South Mimms, do you know if that is always the case as I can't get there to catch it.
Does anyone have a contact number/email address to verify this?
I've got the Hendon bug again after too many years away so it's a new learning curve.
Thanks for your help.
Next article in this thread: Re: Cheap Train Fares to Bury by SteveHFC30/8/2013 10:58Fri Aug 30 10:58:44 2013
- Cheap Train Fares to Bury by SteveHFC30/8/2013 09:25Fri Aug 30 09:25:38 2013view thread
- Re: Cheap Train Fares to Bury by Malc30/8/2013 09:52Fri Aug 30 09:52:24 2013
- Re: Cheap Train Fares to Bury by SteveHFC30/8/2013 10:23Fri Aug 30 10:23:01 2013
- Re: Cheap Train Fares to Bury by Malc30/8/2013 10:47Fri Aug 30 10:47:54 2013
- Re: Cheap Train Fares to Bury by SteveHFC30/8/2013 10:58Fri Aug 30 10:58:44 2013