Cheap Train Fares to Bury
Just to alert you that Greater Anglia are currently selling advance single tickets from Liverpool Street to Bury St Edmunds for £8 (standard) or £13 (first class) for our visit there on 5th October. This isn't an FA Cup or FA Trophy date so, unless the weather is truly awful, it is a game that will go ahead on the planned date. So you can do a return trip for just £16 (standard) or £26 (first class) plus whatever it would cost you to get to Liverpool Street. Get in quick, because the cheapest tickets can go quite quickly.
If you're ordering online - don't forget to go via the EasyFundraising Shop and choose one of the train companies that does donations for tickets for other train companies (takes a bit of searching - I usually use East Midlands Trains website) and you can raise a bit of cash for the club.
Most of the really cheap tickets for Lowestoft next week have gone - but you can still do the round trip from Liverpool Street for £24.50 if you don't mind not leaving Lowestoft until just after 7pm.
Greensnet - The Official Hendon FC Website
Hendon FC Supporters Trust Official Website
Next article in this thread: Re: Cheap Train Fares to Bury by Malc30/8/2013 09:52Fri Aug 30 09:52:24 2013
- Cheap Train Fares to Bury by SteveHFC30/8/2013 09:25Fri Aug 30 09:25:38 2013view thread
- Re: Cheap Train Fares to Bury by Malc30/8/2013 09:52Fri Aug 30 09:52:24 2013
- Re: Cheap Train Fares to Bury by SteveHFC30/8/2013 10:23Fri Aug 30 10:23:01 2013
- Re: Cheap Train Fares to Bury by Malc30/8/2013 10:47Fri Aug 30 10:47:54 2013
- Re: Cheap Train Fares to Bury by SteveHFC30/8/2013 10:58Fri Aug 30 10:58:44 2013